Add-on RP Software Tools

From: Dan Larke (dan@ecisa.com)
Date: Tue Jul 08 1997 - 19:40:17 EEST

Hello All-

I would appreciate help from anybody who has had a chance to use the various different RP tool packages available (Solid Concepts, Materialise....etc). I am interested in knowing if there are any radical differences in the capabilities of each. I would be looking for general capabilities like cutting, sectioning, scaling, measuring, repairs, possible medical application, user interface, and ease of use.

Any replies would be appreciated.

Regards,
Dan Larke

Engineering Cybernetics, Inc.
1856 Lockhill Selma
Suite #105
San Antonio, TX 78213
Phone: (210) 341-5461 ext-17
Fax: (210) 341-5493
E-mail: dan@ecisa.com
Web: http://www.ecisa.com

        Providing Complete Solutions in Engineering
Software, Hardware, and Consulting for Over 15 Years