Alternative STL-file-repair-systems

From: Schlegel, Axel (Axel.Schlegel2@Stgt.Mercedes-Benz.com)
Date: Mon Jun 30 1997 - 10:16:51 EEST

Hi everybody,

many thanks for varied answers on my 'STL-repair-mail! I have not
expected, that I will get so many answers.
Now a statement for the readers of the companies Materialise, DeskArtes
and Macrotron: I'm very sorry, but it was never my intention, to say,
that MAGICS RP and RAPID TOOLS are bad systems!!!

The substance of many answers was the request for some problematic
STL-files. In the next few days, I'll try to put some problematic files
together and send them to you.

Axel Schlegel, Stuttgart, Germany