CC and FDM

From: Peter Sullivan (peters01@roseville.k12.mn.us)
Date: Fri Jun 27 1997 - 03:04:43 EEST

To All-

I have been following the threat on the Contour Crafting process the
best I can. I follow the RP-ML as an small time investor in Stratasys to
try to keep up with the industry. There has been some discussion here
that leads me to believe that CC may/does pose a competitive threat to
the FDM process. Would anyone be willing to give me some feed back as to
whether they think this is correct, and perhaps if big time investors
might feel the CC process as serious FDM competition. Thanks in advance
for your time and information.

Peter Sullivan
E-mail: peters01@roseville.k12.mn.us