RE: Delivery in one piece...

From: Stahlhut, Todd A. (stahlht@indy.navy.mil)
Date: Thu Jun 26 1997 - 15:51:00 EEST

You do need to be careful when wrapping Quickcast parts and
thin parts with plastic or bubble wrap as we have had problems
with part warpage. I suspect that in addition to the physical force
that can be placed on the part by an over zealous packager, that
with heat, perhaps it can stress the part as things shrink and
expand ...

Todd

Yakov.....