Delivery in one piece...

From: Yakov Horenstein (yakov@planet.it)
Date: Thu Jun 26 1997 - 14:25:51 EEST

There are few things more discouraging for us in the SB business than
working hard over a customer's order to get it delivered on time, only to
find that our precious jewel has arrived at its destination damaged, broken
or otherwise destroyed. We are pretty sure our courier service is
responsible for twice mistreating our packages, and thankfully so is our
client, but we were wondering whether anyone out there has solved the
problem definitively of getting larger RP parts from A to B in one piece.
One SB I saw sprays polystyrene foam over the model in a box, but I would
think that might create problems when "de-foaming" the object later.

Yakov Horenstein
Milano, Italy