Re: Modem

From: Ron Hollis (rhollis@Traveller.COM)
Date: Tue Jun 24 1997 - 22:06:10 EEST

Rapid Tech Engineering is in the final phase of development of the PNS
(Phone Notification System).
The PNS attaches to your SLA system and will detect when a build is
complete or stopped. It will then call any number you desire (home, beeper,
cell phone, mother, whoever) and give a verbal a message (This works great
with answering systems).

It is external of the SLA machine and can be installed in just a few
minutes.

If you are interested in more information, please email me
(rhollis@traveller.com) to be added to our list.

Sincerely,
Ron Hollis

Rapid Tech Engineering