Re: Ban chain letters!

From: Seppo J Niemi (zaphod@bart.lpt.fi)
Date: Tue Jun 24 1997 - 12:49:33 EEST

Andre Dolenc writes:

> I would like to urge the administrator to include a text in the
> welcome message to this mailing list baning chain letters.
> It should be stricly prohibited to post chain letters to this mailing list.

Sounds like a good idea. I'll do it real-soon-now. Chain letters are A
Bad Thing in general. Do Not circulate them.

> (If we want to avoid a thread of discussion on this topic, it is best
> to forward your opinion directly to the administrator which I believe
> is rp-ml-admin@bart.lpt.fi.)

Not quite, the list administrator can be contacted in
rp-adm@bart.lpt.fi. But he is on vacation... no, that should be
holiday... yes, he is on holidays right now and I don't read his
mail. I can be contacted by replying to this mail or sending mail to
zaphod@bart.lpt.fi.

//zaphod