Re: " viral stair stepping"

From: Don Wilde (Don@PartsNow.com)
Date: Fri Jun 06 1997 - 19:46:20 EEST

>> I, for one, am smelling the coffee.

>Hope that coffee cup does not have stairstepping...if so use that
>smoooooth
>detergent
>bottle and wash it real well. Hate to lose a valuable RP visionary to
>"viral stairstepping".....

You are rich, Elaine, with humor... From a software 'artist' who agrees
with both of you about what should be a viable use of RP -- if it gets
cheaper <g> -- I am also a model builder and I look forward to a desktop
machine with color. I think the Actua has its uses in this arena, as do
the Sanders and Z developments. (See, I do think RP has its place! ;) )

My coffee cup doesn't get germs... the thick layer of coffee
buildup doesn't agree with them.

--
  oooOOO O O O o * * *  *   *   *