Request the opinion

From: B (!!@5?M)
Date: Thu Jun 05 1997 - 18:31:00 EEST

ENQUIRY TO RP RESEARCHERS AND USERS IN THE WORLD

In Japan, we hold a RP symposium twice a year.
Below are the presentations that were given in the latest one held.
Unfortunately as presentations are mainly done and published in Japanese, many
 of those outside Japan who are interested
will not be able to read them.
The present situation of R&D in Japan will however be outlined in this year's
SME and ICPE.

I am currently serving as organizer of the research presentation session of th
e RP symposium in Japan.
I am trying to find out how many will be interested in an English version of t
he symposium report if available at a reasonable price.
Please send me your comments.

RPJP Advisor
M. Imamura (Codename:SHADOW), Dr.Eng.,Ajunct Reserch Fellow
the institute of industral Science, University of Tokyo
Roppongi 2-11-7
Minato Tokyo 104 Japan
tel:+81-3-3402-6231ex2247
fax:+81-3-54112-5078
e-mail:imamura@nak.iis.u-tokyo.ac.jo
       HBF03055@niftyserve.or.jp

PS:
The next RP symposium in Japan is scheduled to be held on November 27 as part
of the Sokeizai Fair.
We are expecting around 10 to 14 presentations for research sutidies.
We are also planning to expand our RP symposium as an international conference
 within these few years. We hope to gather all those involved in RP in Japan a
nd publish English materials on RP research activities in Japan as well as cre
ate opportunities for discussions on important points of each technique.
As numerous RP researches such as MITI projects are being conducted in Japan,
 we anticipate an increase in information available from this year.