[Fwd: Results of [Looking for a fast supplier!]]

From: Joseph R. Brinker (brinkjr@cat.com)
Date: Wed Jun 04 1997 - 16:05:01 EEST

--
                                                                     7

 Joseph R. Brinker
 Sr. Project
Engineer
 3600 Current Product
 Caterpillar
Inc.
   Phn: (765)
448-5698
   Fax: (765) 448-5013                          PERSISTENCE!!
 Email: brinkjr@cat.com

attached mail follows:

Hello,
  Thanks to this mailing list I was able to find a supplier who could
supply me with 8 machined SST castings in one month. Without going
into great detail the results are as follows:
  1) 9 Companies responded.
  2) 3 Companies could provide the castings.
  3) Selected one based upon their process and cost.