Re[2]: Machine Hour Capacity Gage

From: jim@paramountind.com
Date: Mon Jun 02 1997 - 17:02:42 EEST

     Hello Preston,

     I wonder how much capital investment you are responsible for and how
     much of it is yours personally. If your a manufacturer or large OEM
     justifiying a half million plus expenditure may be paled by your
     savings if you are quicker and first to the market.

     However, the rest of the world needs ROI and profit to stay in
     business regardless of the type of investment. Hence, efficient
     queuing of machine to optimize capacity equals throughput. Throughput
     equals ROI and sooner profit. All our stakeholders would appreciate
     it if our investments were profitable. This analogy is no different
     then developing product from concept through distribution.

     Jim