Re: List Advert or Announcement

From: uq607848@hsc.hac.com
Date: Fri May 30 1997 - 23:08:42 EEST

I for one like to see announcements of new services. They are also informative as to new products and services out there. I don't see why there should be a problem with them as long as the subject indicates what they are. Also, the internet is a cheap way to advertise, lowering the start-up costs of new ventures as they develop clientele. Or maybe established interests in the field would rather not see newcomers enter the market too cheaply? mike doty