3D laser scanning/surface building

From: Steve (stever@aria-sonics.com)
Date: Wed May 28 1997 - 21:29:38 EEST

Hello!

We are a new to this list and wanted to let folks know of our 3D laser
scanning and surface building service located in Lafayette, CA ( San
Francisco Bay Area).

On premise, we have two Cyberware motion platforms, one which scans
models/prototypes/miniatures, up to 3' ( x,y,z) and another which scans
human heads and torsos. Our laser scanner scans to .1 mm resolution in
full RGB color. We can save to almost any format including Alias Wire,
IGES, OBJ, DXF, 3DS, SLA, SDRC, Softimage, BYU to name a few.

Our desire is for people in RP community to call us if and when a client
needs their prototype laser scanned. Whether it is for Medical,
Automotive, ID, or CGI, we can handle it. We operate in Alias / Wavefront
Studio, Power Animator, Advanced Visualizer and Explore, Softimage and 3D
Studio.

Thanks !

Sincerely,

             Stephen Rotzin, Prez