Re: On upgrades and Henry Ford.......

From: jim@paramountind.com
Date: Sat May 24 1997 - 04:12:17 EEST

     Kevin is an excellent choice... Many of the conferences I've attended
     have been technical.... Kevin was the man at the podium... And since
     Kevin is in marketing and a qualified material scientist would you
     please ask him to give names to materials that we can relate to!

     What's VeriForm? I seen it at RP&M '97. It's beautiful! Great
     surface, pure white. But, what the heck is it? DTM's best kept
     secret! Is it unvailing time?

     Jim Williams, CEO
     Paramount Industries, Inc.
     http://www.Paramount.inter.net