Re: Calibration Procedures

From: axiom@vnet.net
Date: Fri May 23 1997 - 16:37:19 EEST

<---- Begin Forwarded Message ---->
From: axiom@vnet.net
Subject: Re: Calibration Procedures
To: "Christopher. Jelley" <cscapi@globalnet.co.uk>

My experience with Ec Dp is that the few times it has been in question I sent
retains to the resin manufacturer and found that it hadn't changed in several
years. That was Allied Signal resin. As for calibration, I find that a
remelt/retune can change your cal factors, due I suspect to a very slight change
in the location of the aperture(where the laser beam comes out) of the head.I
find that using scale factors in the SLA prepare give unpredicable results. To
get the most accurate parts I scale the STL files using SolidView software.
Andy Scott
axiom@vnet.net
<---- End Forwarded Message ---->