Re: 3D Systems Upgrades SLA-500 At No Cost

From: pierce (pierce@dtm-corp.com)
Date: Thu May 22 1997 - 01:39:47 EEST

>systems to sustain itself any more. Witness also the press release just
>posted by one of our thoughtful readers about another big RP company
>whose best process engineer just got named director of marketing.
>Kiss development goodbye!

I think the intention there was to get someone who knew about
development in marketing. This person could stay in touch with
customer needs, making sure current and future development was
properly focused.

Pierce Krouse, DTM Corp., Austin, TX | If white wine goes with fish,
pierce@dtm-corp.com | do white grapes go with
http://www.dtm-corp.com/~pierce/ | sushi?