RP & Sex

From: Elaine Persall (persall@ces.clemson.edu)
Date: Fri May 16 1997 - 14:44:00 EEST

michael rees wrote.........
>>want sexual equality. Speak as often as possible in public about the
>>problems. (RIGHT ON ELAINE)

I DO NOT want "SEXUAL" equality.....I want equal rights to be respected for
what I am not as what others demand me to be. Sexual equality is "men=men"
or "women=women" never "women =men"!! Nature was correct in making both
men and women with given abilities..... women want RESPECT beyond their
"bodies".

Equally yours and sexually my own,
Elaine

Opinions, suggestions, and other controversial matter VOID where prohibited.
Elaine (Persall) Hunt, Director
Clemson University Laboratory to Advance Industrial Prototyping
206 Fluor Daniel Bldg. Clemson, SC 29643-0925
864-656-0321 (voice) 864-656-4435 (fax)
persall@ces.clemson.edu
http://design.eng.clemson.edu/rp/persall/elaine.html