Re: Job Opportunity in Malaysia

From: Elaine Persall (persall@ces.clemson.edu)
Date: Thu May 15 1997 - 15:12:20 EEST

>necessary but is a great plus. Family men (or women) are good, but this
>is an ideal opportunity for a younger single person.

Guess I'd have to take off that new wedding ring, dye my hair purple, have
a face lift....... in order to apply? At least women got (included) so I
won't have to have major surgery.....that's a plus.

Elaine

Opinions, suggestions, and other controversial matter VOID where prohibited.
Elaine (Persall) Hunt, Director
Clemson University Laboratory to Advance Industrial Prototyping
206 Fluor Daniel Bldg. Clemson, SC 29643-0925
864-656-0321 (voice) 864-656-4435 (fax)
persall@ces.clemson.edu
http://design.eng.clemson.edu/rp/persall/elaine.html