Re: SOMOS 201 with DTM Sinterstation 2000

From: David K. Leigh (harvest@vvm.com)
Date: Wed May 14 1997 - 17:16:24 EEST

> Just curious : what is an "ergonomic cover"?
>
> (No sharp edges to poke you in the eye when you roll over?!!)

Many controls no longer have the hard plasic feel. A mouse will have a
soft rubber insert, a joystick will have a rubberized grip, A keyboard will
have a rubber keypad, or a phone might have a rubberized grip. These items
are not neccessary for the function of the product, but do add to the
ERGONOMIC design. And, I guess if you like to play with phones that way,
it would prevent the loss of an eye.