(no subject)

From: Greg Ruston (rruston@ibm.net)
Date: Fri May 09 1997 - 07:25:24 EEST

Hello,

I am a Manufacturing Management student at the University of Technology
Sydney.

I am doing an assignment on Rapid Prototyping which involves surveying
people

I would like to know if you could tell me of or give specific information
and examples on uses of rapid prototyping in any manufacturing companies.
What types products or parts were involved and what were the estimated cost
and time savings from using rapid prototyping

Also could you tell me what you perceive as the advantages and disadvatages
of using rapid prototyping.

Thank you very much for your time

Greg Ruston