DTM IPO

From: Yakov Horenstein (yakov@planet.it)
Date: Mon May 05 1997 - 02:03:40 EEST

"How come you didn't post the news of the DTM stock offer", someone wrote
me. Well, I expected DTM to do it. They haven't, so for all you people out
there with some change to spare, here's your chance to put your money into
something useful ;-)

> DTM Corporation Commences Initial Public Offering
>
> RICHFIELD, Ohio, May 2 /PRNewswire/ - DTM Corporation and The
> BFGoodrich Company (NYSE: GR) announced today the initial public
> offering of 2,852,191 shares of DTM common stock by DTM Corporation
> at $8 a share. DTM is a majority-owned subsidiary of The BFGoodrich
> Company. DTM intends to use the proceeds of the initial public
> offering primarily to reduce debt, and for general corporate
> purposes, including funding working capital requirements. In
> addition, a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission
> indicated that an additional 186,809 shares are being offered by a
> selling shareholder, DTM Holdings Ltd. DTM Corporation shares will
> be listed on the Nasdaq National Market under the symbol DTMC.
>
> In connection with the offering, the underwriters have a 30-day
> option to purchase up to 303,900 additional shares of DTM common
> stock owned by The BFGoodrich Company to cover over-allotments, if
> any. BFGoodrich currently owns about 92 percent of the outstanding
> DTM common stock. Following the transactions relating to the
> initial public offering, BFGoodrich will own approximately 45
> percent of DTM Corporation common stock if the underwriters' over-
> allotment option is exercised in full. A.G. Edwards & Sons, Inc.
> and Ladenburg, Thalman & Co. Inc. are the lead underwriters for the
> offering.
>
> DTM Corporation, headquartered in Austin, Texas, is an
> international supplier of rapid prototyping and rapid tooling
> systems, services and materials. Through its proprietary and
> patented selective laser sintering process, DTM is engaged in the
> development, design, manufacture, marketing, and support of rapid
> prototyping and rapid tooling systems. Rapid prototyping is the
> creation of a solid three-dimensional model, prototype or tool
> insert directly from three-dimensional computer aided design data.
>
> DTM Holdings Ltd. is a Texas-based capital fund.
> BFGoodrich, headquartered in Richfield, Ohio, provides aircraft
> systems and services and manufactures specialty chemicals.
>
> SOURCE DTM Corporation
> -0- 05/02/97
> /CONTACT: Rob Jewell, 216-659-7999, or John Atkinson, 216-659-
> 7788, both
> of BFGoodrich; or Uday Bellary of DTM Corporation, 512-339-2922/
> (GR)

Yakov Horenstein, Marketing
Promau Engineering srl
155, Strada per Novara
28062 Cameri (NO), ITALY
Tel: +39 (0)321 510390 [Direct: +39 (0)2 653512]
Fax: +39 (0)321 616068 [Direct: +39 (0)2 2900 6208]
E-mail: promaue@msoft.it [Direct: yakov@planet.it]