Strange Alliances

From: MR ALBIN A HASTBACKA (KHVD07A@prodigy.com)
Date: Thu May 01 1997 - 23:05:33 EEST

-- [ From: Al Hastbacka * EMC.Ver #2.5.3 ] --

Your self-styled RP news service takes pleasure in distributing the
following item:

> (SANDERS/HELISYS)(HELI) Sanders Prototype and Helisys enter
into OEM
> agreement
>Yakov took this off the Business Wire and reported it as strange that
two companies in the RP business might actually work together. I don't
think this is as unusual as Raytheon buying up TI and Hughes, or Boeing
buying up Rockwell's Defense Business.
Somewhere in between all of us having so much fun, profits need to be
made by some of the RP companies-- or we won't be around to read the
postings on this list.

Regards,
Al Hastbacka