Benchmarking Offer

From: Mark Littlewood (TCTRapidNews@compuserve.com)
Date: Wed Apr 30 1997 - 21:14:42 EEST

Hi

Interesting ideas for benchmarking parts. If there is the call for it, we
will look into setting a site up on our new web-site as it comes on line,
and running some articles in both editions of Rapid News to promote the
concept to a wider audience than just the RP-ML. The more widely accepted
and used the standards the better. (Right?)

Perhaps we should put a committee of interested persons together to advise
on the format, presentation and objectives of such a site. Any suggestions?

Feedback required...?

Mark Littlewood
GM :)
Rapid News