Re: Benchmark Parts

From: George Sachs (sachs@pipeline.com)
Date: Wed Apr 30 1997 - 16:26:52 EEST

I think it is high time that there is a unified site where 1-2 dozen
standard real-world STL parts can be found. This test suite should include
at least 2-3 examples each of automotive, aerospace, medical, etc. uses of
RP. A good candidate to host such a site would be the SME, RPA. Until such
time as someone else offers to set up such a site, please contact me if you
would be interested in helping to define the content for such a
test/research suite and if you would be willing to help find and contribute
parts for this purpose. I would be willing to find or create 1-2 such parts,
if others can contribute something.

George Sachs
Paradyme Systems