New Low Cost RP Service

From: Greg Pettengill (greg_p@goodnet.com)
Date: Mon Apr 14 1997 - 20:14:05 EEST

Dear RP world,

Please pay a visit to my mew web page;
http://www.indirect.com/www/greg_p/RPS.html
This is a brand new service that is based around Desktop Machining. I
beleive that
this is the lowest cost and fastest rapid prototyping service available
anywhere.
If you wish please feel free to give me a call at (602) 375-2922.

Best Regards

--
Greg Pettengill
greg_p@indirect.com

I do not know if it is true, but I imagine that there are scientists who, by following the paths of the so-called "cold" intellect -possibly without being aware of it- are plumbing the depths of a mystery rather than searching for the solution to a problem... M.C. Escher http://www.indirect.com/www/greg_p/index.html