Need CT scan to Model service

From: PnRMolds@aol.com
Date: Sat Apr 05 1997 - 00:13:32 EEST

To whom it may concern:

I have a project to discuss involving turning CT scans of a human skull, a
hand, a coxis and two feet into physical models.

Any companies that are interested should contact me.

Also, I am looking for referrals if you know of a reputable operation that
could assist me with this project, please advise.

Have a good weekend all,

Regards

Ron P. Ptaszek
P&R Precision, Inc.
TEL: 810-254-6720 FAX: 810-254-6720

<A HREF="http://www.rust.net/~pnrmolds/pnr.htm">www.rust.net/~pnrmolds/pnr.htm
</A>

PROTOTYPE and PRODUCTION plastic injection molds directly
from ART to PART with QUALITY and DEPENDABILITY

Flying is easy, simply thow yourself at the ground and miss.

D. Adams