DuPont Somos* 2100 Flexible Material Users

From: MICHELLE L PAETZ 328-5428 (PAETZML@ESVAX-A1.EMAIL.DUPONT.COM)
Date: Thu Apr 03 1997 - 19:14:17 EEST

material, a flexible SLA resin, I can provide a partial list of service bureaus
currently using it. All of these service bureaus have agreed that they would be
pleased to answer any questions you may have about the material. Please contact
me directly and I would be happy to send/fax/email you this list.

Michelle L. Paetz
Technical Marketing Engineer
DuPont Somos* Solid Imaging Materials
Two Penn's Way, Ste. 401