A Forwarded message

From: Rapid Dude (rp-adm@ltk.hut.fi)
Date: Thu Apr 03 1997 - 08:15:06 EEST

here's an ad I was asked to show you

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 1997 14:29:25 -0800
From: S <sas.dtm@t-online.de>
To: rp-adm@ltk.hut.fi

Title : Exciting employment opportunity (United Kingdom)

DTM develops, manufactures and markets the Sinterstation family of rapid
prototyping products for application in the growing rapid manufacturing
marketplace. We are currently expanding in Europe. For the UK we are
looking for:

       Field Service Representative

Position available immediately for individual to perform field service
on rapid prototyping hardware in the UK and Europe. Knowledge of
electro/mechanical hardware and electronic circuit theory is required.
Software experience in Windows, UNIX and PLC code is a plus. Ability to
read and interpret system schematic diagrams is a requirement. Extensive
training in Germany and the USA will be provided. Customer service
experience required. Domestic and European travel required. Technical
degree with 2 to 4 years Field Service experience preferred.

Send or fax CV with salary expectations to: DTM GmbH, att. Simon van de
Crommert, Otto-Hahn-Strasse 6, Hilden, D-40721, Germany. Fax : 00 - 49 -
2103 - 52265.

Yours truly

Hannu Kaikonen <rp-adm@ltk.hut.fi>
  'owner'