Keltool process

From: Jason Aspinall [Lion] (JAspinall@compuserve.com)
Date: Thu Mar 27 1997 - 10:36:17 EET

Perhaps this might be a rather mundane question, asked a thousand times,
but I'm very new to the 3D arena having just made the transisiton from 2D
Autocad world to the simply fantastic 3D Solidworks 97 world :)

We've gone through a major redesign of a precision sampling head which
aquires a quantative sample to be processed. SL models have been made, as
have silicone vac-casting moulds to produce working PU replicas. We are
now in the stages of looking at the various routes we can take to produce a
rapid too, for mass ABS injection moulding.

One process were very interested in because of its good performance figures
and lifetime, is the Keltool process.

Can someone, if you have a spare minue and a nice document to cut and paste
the info from, please email me the exact process of what and how the
keltool process works.

many thanks

Jason Aspinall
CAD Development Engineer