long fiber composites

From: londos (londos@scf.usc.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 20 1997 - 00:36:48 EET

Hello,
        I am conducting a research project on the application od long
fiber composite materials in RP and I have had little luck so far using
the conventional research methods. If you could offer me any relevant
information on the subject or if you could refer me to somebody who might
be involved in such a research project, it would be greately appreciated.

Thank you very much

Dimitrios Londos

                University of Southern California
                Industrial and Systems Engineering