new technology prototype rapid tooling

From: David Comeau (albright@ici.net)
Date: Sun Mar 16 1997 - 20:43:14 EET

developed a patent-pending technology for composite rubber-aluminum molds.
We have used these molds exclusively over the last three years to produce
injection molded plastic parts in many different resins, in quantities
between several hundred to over a thousand parts. Lead-times vary
depending upon part complexity from 1-4 weeks. For more information,
please see our web-page at:
www.ici.net/cust_pages/albright/albright.html

<Hi, 14/3/97

I am looking for information on short run RTV tooling for injection
moulding, Does anyone have any details or know haw can I obtain more
information?

Cheers

Ofer Vacus
University of Sunderland>