Position available at Materialise USA

From: Mark Bliek (info@materialise.com)
Date: Mon Mar 03 1997 - 18:32:42 EET

Materialise NV is a Belgian application developer for Rapid Prototyping
systems. The Materialise products have a strong record in both the medical
and technical use of Rapid Prototyping. To keep up with demand for our
Windows 95/NT and UNIX software tools in this fast growing and challenging
industry we are expanding our wholly owned US subsidiary in Ann Arbor,
MI. We have an immediate position available for a support engineer.

Requirements:

- a degree in Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Technology or related
technical field
- background in CAD/CAE
- strong communication skills
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- willing and able to travel 30% of time

Responsibilities:

- support of sales in demonstration of products
- after sales support
- develop customer specific training material
- installation and training of products

The successful candidate will be highly organized and have the desire to
work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.

Please send resume to:

Materialise USA
contact: Mark Bliek
6111 Jackson Rd.