Re: injection molding

From: Vincent Jesus (jesus@tc.fluke.com)
Date: Thu Feb 27 1997 - 18:24:21 EET

> From owner-rp-ml@bart.lpt.fi Thu Feb 27 05:22 PST 1997
> From: "Narva, Jeffrey P." <narvaj@indy.navy.mil>
> To: rp_send_mail <rp-ml@bart.lpt.fi>
> Subject: injection molding
>

> Does anyone out there know of any course/seminars that deal with the
> basics of injection molding with an RP slant? I am aware of the SME
> conference but I am interested in a more in depth course. Any info will
> be appreciated.
>

> Jeff Narva
> Hughes Technical Services-Indianapolis
> narvaj@p05.nawc-ad-indy.navy.mil

Jeff,
We took a course from the U of Wisconsin-Extension called "Plastic Injection
Mold Basic Design". It was held in-plant, but they do offer the course on
their campus. The instructor is Mr. John M. Vosmeir. The class was very
helpful in understanding the whole process.

        Vince Jesus Sr. Model Maker
        Fluke Corporation