Position available at Materialise

From: Bart Swaelens (bart@materialise.be)
Date: Tue Feb 11 1997 - 16:57:21 EET

Dear RP world,

Our company is looking for a graduated engineer who is interested to work at our company in Belgium in the framework of the Marie Curie Research Grants.

Materialise is a Belgian company with world leading technology in the field of medical applications of Rapid Prototyping techniques. We currently have a research project on the production of personolised implants and medical devices, and in this context, there is a position available.

The researcher will get the opportunity to work with our team on new generation of medical devices in close contact with existing and prospective clients.
It is the aim to continue employment after the grant period, in a technical-commercial function.

For this position we are looking for a European engineer, from outside Belgium, who wants to live and work in Belgium. Students who are available at the end of this academic year are also welcome.

For more info contact Bart Swaelens at Materialise in Belgium.

Regards,

Bart Swaelens

bart@materialise.be
http://www.materialise.com