Re: Nottingham conference

From: SADEGH RAHMATI (epxsr@epn1.maneng.nottingham.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Feb 07 1997 - 10:59:43 EET

> Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 14:31:05 -0500
> From: gfadel@ces.clemson.edu (Georges Fadel)
> Subject: Nottingham conference
> To: rp-ml@bart.lpt.fi

> Does anybody know about this summer's European rapid prototyping conference?
>
> I tried the Cranfield web site, but found information only on the 1992
> conference. I also tried Ron Jamieson's e-mail, but it bounced back.
>
> Is this conference not happening in Nottingham between July 1 and 3?
>

> Thanks
> ---

Hi Georges,

The 6th European Conference on Rapid Prototyping and Manufacturing is
going to be held in Nottingham, UK, from July 1st-3rd.

Papers submitted to this conference covers topics such as:

-CAD Modelling
-Data transfer
-Rapid Prototyping processes
-Applications (such as Vacuum Casting, Spray Metal Tooling, Casting)
-Rapid Tooling
-Applications in industries(such as Automotive, aerospace, Plastic
moulding, Medical etc.)
-Materials for Rapid Prototyping
-Accuracy issues
-Management and Quality issues

For further information you can get in touch to Mrs Donna Cope in:

Department of Manufacturing Engineering & Operations Management
University of Nottingham
University Park
Nottingham
England NG7 2RD
Tel: +(44) 115 951 4056
Fax: +(44) 115 951 4150

Good luck

   Sadegh Rahmati

   Centre for Rapid Prototyping in Manufacturing
   Department of Manufacturing Engineering & Operations Management
   University of Nottingham, University Park
   Nottingham, United Kingdom, NG7 2RD

   Email: EPXSR@epn1.nott.ac.uk
   Tel; +44 115 9514033 ; Fax; +44 115 9514150