Re: 3D Printing

From: Don Wilde (Don@PartsNow.com)
Date: Mon Feb 03 1997 - 19:39:20 EET

We are the exclusive commercial licensee of MIT's 3DP process for all
fields involving metal casting technology. Visit our website at
<http://www.partsnow.com> for lots of information about our
commercialization of the process and some sample parts with price
ballparks that we have done for real customers.
        We do not sell our machines outright, but we do joint venture with
groups who are willing to invest in the necessary support infrastructure
to compliment our machine (see http://partsnow.com/news/fl-cttm.shtml).
Since our machine is a mold-maker, you need to have close ties with
foundries in order to use it. We are not really interested in the
visualisation-prototype market that so many of the others here
specialize in.

--
    oooOOO O O O o * * *  *   *   *
   o     ___