SLS Users Meeting

From: Clinton L Atwood (clatwoo@sandia.gov)
Date: Fri Jan 31 1997 - 20:28:44 EET

DTM SLS Users:

The 1997 Selective Laser Sintering Users Group meeting will be held October 5-8,
1997, in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The meeting will be held at the Albuquerque
Double Tree Hotel and Convention Center. Registration information will be
distributed in the near future.

As the 1997 Chairman of the SLS Users Group, I would like to encourge each user
of this technology to make plans to attend this meeting. Based on feedback from
last years participants we are expanding the scope of the meeting to include
tutorials, parts fair, and an optional tour of Sandia National Laboratories'
Rapid Prototyping Lab. An added attraction, this year, is the KODAK
International Balloon Fiesta which is held annually in Albuquerque and is the
largest gathering of balloonists in the world. Last year over 700 hot air and
gas balloons were entered in the event.

Please make plans to attend and participate in this very important technical
exchange - "If you are a user of DTM SLS technology and do not attend the Users
meeting you are cheating yourself professionally, and your company".

Clint Atwood
Rapid Prototyping Team Leader
Sandia National Laboratories
Albuquerque, NM