Stratasys wish list part 2

From: ralott@CCGATE.HAC.COM
Date: Thu Jan 31 2008 - 17:47:58 EET

     I'm surprised there were so few responses to the call for suggestions
     to be forwarded to Stratasys. Either there are only a few Stratasys
     users on this list or they are all very satisfied!

     I will collect all the wishes and edit and repost them in about a
     week. Meanwhile, the good folks at Stratasys called the other day to
     thank us for our effort and to let me know that they have already
     begun to consider improvements based on the input from these postings.

     This is your chance! You have their attention and Stratasys is
     serious about responding to customers -- what do you want to tell
     them?

     Rick Lott
     Hughes Space and Communications
     Los Angeles