flames and sour grapes

From: Don Wilde (Don@PartsNow.com)
Date: Thu Jan 30 1997 - 19:42:16 EET

Two suggestions for Gary Jones and other flamers:
1) flame in PRIVATE, our ml is going through hundreds of routers and
thousands of machines
2) send messages in ASCII text only, I don't want to be a guinea pig for
some silly Babel-Gate software that wants to push fonts and styles down
my throat

And a few for Elaine:
1) Keep it up - my whole company lost a day's productivity ROFL, but
made it up in an hour!
2) You and the donated-skull-model folks are a blessing, keep it up!

--
    oooOOO O O O o * * *  *   *   *
   o     ___