RE: SLS with True form polymer

From: Brian Bauman (bbauman@proex.com)
Date: Thu Jan 30 1997 - 16:40:46 EET

We too have experienced this problem in the past. I'm not sure what values you are using, but I would recommend following the latest TrueForm parameters in December's Technical Insight from DTM.

Hope you find this useful. Email directly if you need more specific information on machine parameters.

Brian Bauman
Plynetics Express, Inc.
1425 Payne Rd.
Schaumburg, IL 60173
bbauman@proex.com
ftp.proex.com (anonymous)
http://www.proex.com
(847) 925-9900 Voice (312) 963-4060 Pager
(847) 925-9901 Fax (847) 925-9917 Modem