rp issues

From: Joseph DeGuglielmo (L) (jfdegug@kodak.com)
Date: Thu Jan 30 1997 - 13:51:39 EET

> Dear Elaine,
>
> Yes, your 'Top 12' were very amusing, but I wonder if a topic-specific list such as this is the appropriate
> forum for sharing jokes. I'm sure that many readers of this list get over 100 eMails per day and would
> like to keep things brief. Please, lets stick to the topic and share non-rp issues via direct eMail, not via the
> forum.
>
> Gary.

Gary,

I might view your comment as "non-rp issues" too,or I could have hit the
delete key as soon as I read the first line, as you may do with this
note. As far as Elaine's amusment goes, It's to bad the rest of us
didn't stimulate as much RP conversation as she does.

--

Regards,

Joe DeGuglielmo Eastman Kodak Company Rapid Prototyping Center 901 Elmgrove Rd. Rochester, NY 14653-5315 (716)-726-7046 jfdegug@kodak.com