Stratasy wish list

From: ralott@CCGATE.HAC.COM
Date: Tue Jan 29 2008 - 02:25:14 EET

     As Elaine pointed out, users of systems other than 3D seldom express
     their ideas for improvements.

     Since the Stratasys users group meeting will be in July, this seems
     like a good time for us to give Stratasys some input on what we users
     want from them.

     I know they subscribe to this list, so if we voice our concerns and
     ideas now, maybe they will address them at the UG meeting this summer.

     And I say: Go ahead and ask for the moon -- you never know what you
     might get.

     To get things started, I would like:

     (1) The ability to generate both direct and containment supports at
     the same time, as decided by a predetermined ratio of area (X-Y) to
     height (Z).

     (2) Better lighting inside the cabinet.

     Rick Lott
     Hughes Space Communications