RE: technical discussions rp-ml@bart.lpt.fi

From: Darcy Fowkes (darcy@willows.com)
Date: Tue Jan 28 1997 - 19:45:33 EET

Michael,

Seems to me this technology may follow the color copier tracks - rather than more demand for low end desktop models, more service bureaus will open offering full featured machines. Price points will come down as new markets emerge to exploit this technology, and more service bureaus emerge to handle the demand creating more competition in the market.

Re: FULL PHOTOGRAPHIC COLOR, while there isn't alot of current demand for applications in this area to warrant alot of new development here, I believe that it will be applications of this nature that will bring this technology to the consumer marketplace.

Darcy