Medical uses of rapid prototying

From: RPREPORT@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 20 1997 - 22:53:47 EET

Dear rpml list:

I am extremely interested in doing a story or series of stories about the
medical uses of rapid prototyping. This is one of the most exciting
applications of these technologies. It's a continuing mystery to me as to why
more university research hospitals aren't embracing rapid prototyping. The
biggest problem I've had so far has been getting permissions from doctors,
families, etc.

Anyone who would like to work with me on such a story need only contact me to
get the ball rolling.

Geoff Smith-Moritz
Editor
Rapid Prototyping Report