Re: Skull Model

From: Steve Deak (ht-grp@cinti.net)
Date: Sun Jan 19 1997 - 21:13:47 EET

Ulrich:

We're doing this with the "right" intentions. We see the problems of the
world and choose to solve them one at a time (more than that gets
overwhelming and discouraging).
Health care (or who it is availed to) in the USA lags the rest of the
industrialized world because of structure, not technology. If this one
skull model lights a fire in the surgeon to the benefits of RP, then we
are inching (or centimeter'ing in metric units:-))our way to the goal of
greater utilization of RP in the medical field.
We am trying to make a difference in what we can affect, and hope others
do the same given their circumstances.
Best regards.
Steve Deak
Steve Deak E-mail: ht-grp@cinti.net
Manager-RP Services Voice: (513) 579-3270
Hasbro Toy Group Fax: (513) 579-3250
615 Elsinore Place
Cincinnati, OH 45202 "Our Business is Fun!"
USA