Re: Nylon 66 Glass filled

From: jim@paramountind.com
Date: Tue Jan 14 1997 - 01:42:10 EET

     Victor,
     DTM's SLS can produce 50% Glass Filled Nylon... Other choice would be
     a machined (could be CAM/CNC) Nylon 66... At one time I could get
     blocks for machining... Other choice is injection protomold...

     Call if we can be of assistance... we could facilitate any of three.

     Jim Williams, CEO
     Paramount Industries, Inc.
     1.888.RPTOOLS
     1.215.757.9611 x229