net work chatter

From: Elaine Persall (persall@ces.clemson.edu)
Date: Fri Jan 10 1997 - 17:37:30 EET

Do any of you have a net work chatter problem running your SLA machines
with PC- NFS? Our new SLA ties up our university net work with constant
chatter across our subsystems. Neither NFS or our network group has solved
the problems except by physically pulling the plug. Any help is
appreciated........

Elaine

Opinions, suggestions, and other controversial matter VOID where prohibited.
Elaine (Persall) Hunt, Director
Clemson University Laboratory to Advance Industrial Prototyping
206 Fluor Daniel Bldg. Clemson, SC 29643-0925
864-656-0321 (voice) 864-656-4435 (fax)
persall@ces.clemson.edu
http://design.eng.clemson.edu/rp/persall/elaine.html