Re: List Owner - Please remove from list

From: Rapid Dude (rp-adm@ltk.hut.fi)
Date: Fri Jan 10 1997 - 07:44:50 EET

> Date: Thu, 9 Jan 1997 16:44:47 -0400
> From: David Roach <droach@innovacorp.ns.ca>
> To: rp-ml@bart.lpt.fi
>
> Sorry Group!!! but I have tried (on at least a dozen occassions) to
> remove myself from the list, using ALL suggestions e-mailed to me by
> group members and ALL have failed.

It seems that you've used all other addresses except the right one ;)

Here's a reminder to all of us:

To subscribe to rp-ml you must send a message to

   majordomo@ltk.hut.fi

containing a line

   subscribe rp-ml <you may put your email address here>

in it. Shortly after your subscription, you will receive a welcome message
containing more info about rp-ml.

And if you want to unsubscribe from rp-ml just send a message to

   majordomo@ltk.hut.fi

containing a line

   unsubscribe rp-ml <you may put your email address here>

in it (Please, use the same email address you used when you subscribed).

If the email address you specified differs from the address you're sending
the mail, your message to majordomo will be bounced to yours truly (you
will be notified). No worries, it will be processed a.s.a.p - it may take
some time, but not usually more than one or two working days.

Yours truly

Hannu Kaikonen <rp-adm@ltk.hut.fi>
  'owner'

*Share and Enjoy!*