RE:

From: Kamesh Tata (ktata@proex.com)
Date: Thu Dec 26 1996 - 18:10:15 EET

Kaisha,
I appreciate if you could send a brochure of your machine AAROFLEX Solid Imager. The address is
1425 Payne Rd., Schaumburg, IL 60173. Thank you.
Merry Christmas and happy new year to you, Albert and every RP'er around the world.

Kamesh Tata (847)925-9900
Research Engineer (847)925-9901 FAX
Plynetics Express, Inc. ktata@proex.com
                       We Protoype Like There's No Tomorrow!

Kaisha wrote.......
We know for a fact the first choice on Santa's list is an AAROFLEX Solid
Imager. (Many of you may have already heard the rumors that one of our first
system sales was to a jolly guy up North.)

Merry Christmas to All and a Happy New Year!

K. Kaisha Halcli
AAROFLEX, Inc.