(no subject)

From: K. Kaisha Halcli (aaroflex@aaroflex.com)
Date: Thu Dec 26 1996 - 16:40:16 EET

At 08:30 AM 12/24/96 -0800, Steve Deak wrote:
>If anyone sees a short, fat man with a white beard and a red suit, HE
>STOLE MY SLA (pronounced sleigh)!!!!!!...

We at AAROFLEX were very distraught about Steve's unfortunate report. The
thief was certainly disguised...we're certain Santa (nor any of his elves)
would ever use an SLA.

We know for a fact the first choice on Santa's list is an AAROFLEX Solid
Imager. (Many of you may have already heard the rumors that one of our first
system sales was to a jolly guy up North.)

Merry Christmas to All and a Happy New Year!

K. Kaisha Halcli
AAROFLEX, Inc.
8550 Lee Highway, Suite 650
Fairfax, VA 22031